Moonshadow – TQC Cruises | Ages 5+ • 6.5 hrs • Nov-Dec select dates • Off-shore excursion
Historical Guided Tour
Take in the spectacular island and coastal scenery as the vessel makes its way to beautiful Broughton Island-looking out for wildlife along the way.
Lunch is available to eat onboard or take with you to the island. Explore ashore, on an island discovery guided walk through wildlife breeding areas, secluded coves and beaches or enjoy your time relaxing on the beach or in the water in your own time.
Bring your own snorkelling equipment to enjoy the clear waters of Esmeralda Cove, see the local rays or just relax on the beach. Before heading back to the bay, have some fun on the boat – sliding straight into the water at Esmerelda Cove via the boat slide and boom net on the way home.
A full day adventure cruising off-shore to this beautiful National Park Island with exclusive commentary from local legend, John ‘Stinker’ Clarke. Explore with John Clarke and hear the fascinating stories of the Island. Enjoy a delicious picnic Lunch . A must-do Day Excursion (seasonal)
Take in the spectacular island and coastal scenery as the boat makes its way to Broughton Island. After your picnic pack lunch explore ashore on an island discovery guided walk with John ‘Stinker’ Clarke to wildlife breeding areas, secluded coves and beaches and hear fascinating stories about the island.
On the return journey (time permitting) enjoy boom-net rides and bonus dolphin watch Nelson Bay.
- Spectacular island and coastal scenery
- Fully escorted historical walk with John Clarke, local historian.
- Opportunity to see huge pods of oceanic dolphins, penguins, seals, orcas, turtles, whales and much, much more…
- Water slide, boom net rides
- Picnic Lunch packs included to enjoy on board or to take to Island
- Licensed bar and snacks available
- Numbers are limited so bookings are essential
Vessel: MV Spirit of Port a 62″ fast Stable Catamaran, with 2 walk around all weather viewing decks. Licensed Bar with snack food available for purchase and a large Boom Net and Water Slide (only used inside the harbour)
SELECTED CRUISE DATES:
Please note: This is an off-shore excursion and is not suitable for children under the age of 5 years.
- Dietary requirements cannot be catered for on this cruise. Please contact our office to discuss your options
What to Bring
- Comfortable casual clothing & footwear
- Swimmers & towel if using boomnet
- Sunglasses, hat & sun cream is recommended
- Dress warmer for winter months
Please be advised that social distancing is to be adhered to at all times while boarding and while on board